June 22nd, 2009
I’ve just added Pick The Brain.com to my list of favorite blog’s.
Here’s an overview:
PickTheBrain.com, is a website dedicated to self-improvement with a focus on personal productivity, motivation, and self-education. PickTheBrain.com diverges from traditional “self-help” by taking a broader approach. Rather than sticking to a small set of topics, the site covers anything related to self-improvement. Any information that people can use to live more prosperous, satisfying lives is a potential article.
Although the site covers a wide range of topics, most articles fall into 5 core categories:
- Personal Productivity – Time is our most precious resource. Managing it effectively is essential for an excellent life.
- Motivation – We only get as far as we can push ourselves. This site will help you overcome mental blocks and motivate yourself to act.
- Self-Education – Learning shouldn’t end after graduation. Rather than focusing on academics, this site covers the most valuable education — the one you give yourself each and every day.
- Psychology – Our thoughts control our behavior, which creates our reality. By understanding how we think, we can generate the positive thoughts required for success.
- Philosophy – The approach you have in life can mean everything. Philosophy is about becoming wiser day by day and developing a harmonic existence with the world.
Pick The Brain.com published its first article November 22, 2006. Since then it has become one of the fastest growing self-improvement sites on the web.
I hope you like it as much as I do.